Monday 6 July 2009

Ron Needs Swine Flu Potion!


Just one day before the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Rupert Grint has been reported to be recuperating from Swine Flu! He was apparently diagnosed with the illness and had to take time off last week from filming the seventh installment of the series, Deathly Hallows.

This is very upsetting, not least of all because it might dampen my plans to attack the ginger-haired actor at the Leicester Square red carpet tomorrow.

Rupert's publicist said: "Rupert has now recovered and is looking forward to joining his fellow cast members at the premieres of Harry Potter and the HalfBlood Prince this week and will then return to filming directly afterwards."

Read the full story here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I just discovered your blog and I find it quite amusing. I am American and hail from Portland, OR but I am engaged to a man from England and I have become quite interested and amused by everything English. I hope that you are enjoying your time over there as it is so beautiful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous that you get to marry an English gentleman! I am enjoying my time here, especially since this warmer weather kicked in. Hope it's sunny and bright wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete